edirector.exe is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file edirector.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on are Unknown file size.The process belongs to Citrix Receiver by Citrix ICA Client.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as edirector.exe. Therefore, you should check the edirector.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
edirector.exe - (Ver:3fbd05b5a4e13dfc7d7b) information :
- File Name:
- Citrix ICA Client
- Citrix Receiver
- Unknown file size
- Windows System
More specifically, these edirector.exe errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt edirector.exe registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the edirector.exe file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the edirector.exe file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of edirector.exe."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the edirector.exe file."
- "Another program uninstalled the edirector.exe file."
What is a edirector.exe error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary edirector.exe document with one more version. In simple words, most edirector.exe mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the edirector.exe document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate edirector.exe file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix edirector.exe Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download edirector.exe Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix edirector.exe error and other detected problems.